Kevin Werkheiser, HIS
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Kevin is originally from Freeport, Illinois and moved to Cleveland, Tennessee in 2004. He attended Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and started working at Audibel in 2018. Kevin began working in the hearing industry in 2017 and was drawn to this profession because of the opportunity to change people’s lives.
What Kevin loves most about helping save hearing lives is seeing the expression of the patient and their family when they are able to hear clearly again. Kevin takes the necessary time to listen to the concerns and focus his complete attention on resolving hearing needs in his everyday work with patients.
Outside of saving hearing lives, Kevin loves fishing and playing games with his family.
Schedule Your Free Hearing ConsultationSchedule Now
WE ARE OPEN!
- Curb Side Service Available
- Remote Programming Available
- Same Day Testing and Delivery
- Connect with an Audiologist from the comfort of your home
- We are spacing our appointments to allow for appropriate sanitation of our clinic between patients
We are here for you. Schedule your appointment Today!
Upcoming Free Informational Webinar. Click here for more info.